Eco(H), LL.B(DU), M.A. in Mass Communication & Sociology, LS College Alumni, Ex Gandhi Fellow, Ex. Research Journalist @ 'SPMR Foundation', Working with Rural Government Schools. Views are personal | #IndiaFirst
Organised largest youth parliament namely Chanakya 'Niti National Youth Parliament' at Patna (2016) and New Delhi (2017) to engage youth in public policy.
As a Program Manager
● Coached 20 Education Leaders and 21000 Children’s in rural Government Schools in Varanasi, UP.
● Supported Education at district and block level as BSA, DIET Principle, BEO’s, NPRC’s.
● Supported implementation of program of cultural change through intrinsic motivation
As a fellow :
● Worked as a role model and engage with school ecosystem to create holistic learning environment.
● Supported Head Teachers under Principle Leadership Development Program to motivate, inspire and support them to overcome day-to-day challenges
As a Research Journalist -
● Assigned to work with a team, who had a responsibility to engage with policy makers, Parliamentarians on different socio-political issues.
● Write and research on important topics for policymakers.
As a part time social science teacher,
I use to teach social science subject up to class 5th. With teaching assignment, school gave me additional charge to promote extracurricular activities in school. I was also assigned as a key organiser for parents-teacher meeting
● Writer/ Columnist – Active blogger, Articles published on Contemporary socio-political topics in Jansatta,Dainik Jagran, Pratham Pravakta, Samaj-Smvad, Chhtrashakti , working as an editorial team member of monthly magazine Chhatrashakti, a magazine majorly focused on education related issues since 2012.
● Right To Information(RTI) Activist- Used this medium to get policy insights and decision making process, some of my RTI activities were covered by national media
● Legal Activism- Started a campaign for “Save Navaruna” as a law student in 2012 and still following up this matter, which is investigated by top investigating agency CBI